Our Home Health Aides provide comfort and help patients fully recover with assistance with everyday tasks and errands at home. Disease, old age, injury, or disability are factors that make performing tasks at home difficult. You can alleviate these difficulties through the help of a home health aide.
Home health aide services include:
- Meal planning, grocery shopping, and errands
- Cooking and assistance with feeding
- Dishes, laundry, and linen change
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Transportation to doctor’s office, supermarket, and pharmacy
- Medication reminders and assistance with self-administered medication
- Assistance with walking and mobility
- Bedbound care
- Status reporting to family
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us and get all your inquiries answered!