At HOMEASSIST, we are committed to providing excellent care in the comfort of your home. Our health care nurses are well-trained in a wide range of skills needed to help patients remain in their homes and assist them to become independent again. Nursing services are provided by RNs and LVNs working in tandem with your primary care physician to establish and follow a treatment plan that is customized to your medical needs.
Services We Provide:
Why Should You Consider Home Health?
- Home health care helps prevent rehospitalization, postpones institutionalization, and reduces the need for urgent care
- Home health is one-on-one care and is tailored to your specific needs
- Home health care is designed around your schedule, in the comfort and privacy of your home
- Home health care costs significantly less than a hospital or facility care. Medicare pays 100% for qualified patients
- Home health care reduces stress for patients and caregivers while allowing patients to heal at home with their families and loved ones
- HomeAssist helps promote safety through fall prevention programs, rehabilitation, and limiting exposure to illnesses such as the flu that might present an obstacle to a recovering patient’s health.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us and get all your inquiries answered!